It was in the 1920s when the two brothers Adold and Rudolf Dassler manufactured sportshoes in the laundry of their mother. But after an argument between the two they separated. Adolf, who was also called Adi, founded adidas in 1949. The three stripes - until today the worldwide trade mark - were immediately copyrighted by him. After the german football nationalteam won the world championship in 1954 adidas became a legend. The shoes with cleats, which was a revolutionary technology, gave the team around Fritz Walter in the rainy final the decisive edge. Nowadays adidas produces equipment for all olympic sports except horse riding.
ADIDAS BASKETBALL APPAREL
There’s performance basketball gear and then there’s swag. Our hoop apparel has the most advanced technologies and features built in to help you on the court. Then wear your favorite hoop styles for off-court confidence and comfort during recovery. Or make up your own style. It’s your world.
FEATURES AND TECHNOLOGIES FOR THE GAME
Whether you set the tempo of the game, or you’re set to disrupt it learn how our fabrics and cuts help you stay focused and energized.
- Basketball tanks made with sweat-wicking climalite™ fabric to keep you cool and dry when performing in traffic.
- Basketball shorts built with breathable fabrics in a layered design for extra coverage and comfort.
- Basketball tees made from super lightweight materials and stretch for ease of movement and flexibility.
- Mesh basketball jersey with a droptail hem for additional coverage and maximum breathability.
- Three quarter basketball pants with ribbed cuffs that won’t ride up as you cut through your opponent.
- Three quarter basketball tights to keep your muscles warm and ready to change direction on a dime.
- Adjustable basketball shorts built with lightweight breathable materials for the ultimate give-and-go.
HOOPS INFLUENCED SWAG
Wherever the street takes you, wear your game look in comfort.
- Basketball hoodies - beat the weather in warm French terry blend fabrics for outdoor games or court style.
- Team basketball jerseys and jackets to rep your favorite college basketball team on the hardwoods or in the street.
- Crewneck basketball tees for hoop style on and off the court.